Archive for April 11, 2010

Okee Dokee

Nothing like a rainy day to kick the dust off the web site.

I think I’ve got everything fixed now – if you see any other issues or have an idea/suggestion please leave a comment.

Else, the stenographer will resume prepping his boat for the big trip ’round Cape Capitola for the summer — at which point the vigorously pedantic  fishing reports will resume in earnest for the season.

April 11, 2010 at 7:00 pm   Posted in: Fishing Reports  Comments Closed

ReportTroller update: Boccie Boy Bait

The Boccie Boy Bait fishing report has been updated!

April 11, 2010 at 6:53 pm   Posted in: Fishing Reports  Comments Closed

ReportTroller update: Stagnaro Sport Fishing

The Stagnaro Sport Fishing fishing report has been updated!

April 11, 2010 at 6:52 pm   Posted in: Fishing Reports  Comments Closed

ReportTroller update: Bayside Marine

The Bayside Marine fishing report has been updated!

April 11, 2010 at 6:52 pm   Posted in: Fishing Reports  Comments Closed

Report Troller….

Feh – ok – I just noticed that the report troller has been down for who knows how long.   I’m on it now – please pardon the dust.

April 11, 2010 at 5:47 pm   Posted in: Announcements and News  Comments Closed

Two things…

First – I’ve been meaning to post this for some time – one of our customers made this and it rocks!

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7AbOh0aXcA&feature=channel_page

Second – I’m testing a thing that’s supposed to make embedding youtube vids easy.

So, you know – two fer one :)

April 11, 2010 at 5:30 pm   Posted in: Fishing Reports  Comments Closed

New theme – ok?

The site theme we’ve been using to date is kinda klunky, so I’m lookin’ to upgrade.  This one ok?  Any issues?

April 11, 2010 at 8:24 am   Posted in: Fishing Reports  2 Comments